A major music organisation are looking for a talented and ambitious Digital Designer to join their Ecommerce team. You will be working on projects spanning the entire portfolio of artists and bands.
You will be responsible for the design and build of e-commerce pages to a high standard, pushing UI practice and continually exploring new ideas for projects.
The main aspects of this role will be:
- Manage the process from brief through to design and build for e-commerce projects.
- Build clean, semantic HTML/CSS code.
- Work with teams, internally and externally, to translate requirements into visual design.
- Follow industry best practices and established design patterns.
- Implement responsive web design for multiple devices.
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop.
- Excellent HTML/CSS knowledge.
- Conceptual design skills.
- Skilled managing multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- A passion for music!
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.