Handle Recruitment is seeking a Digital Editorial Assistant for a leading broadcast industry event on a nine month FTC.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the upload of editorial content to websites
- Uploading commercial content, including advertorial and whitepapers, ensuring all content is well presented
- Adding to digital content, eg links, video, charts, box-outs, surveys, tweets
- Using image libraries to source images
- Compiling editorial output statistics for daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Gathering leads and compiling sponsored content reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting the editorial team with general administrative duties and enquiries
- Providing on-site editorial support at events to the digital and print news team
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience of content management systems
- Knowledge of SEO tools and techniques
- Ability to learn new systems and technological concepts quickly
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and multitask
Please apply now for a further conversation!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.