Handle Recruitment is seeking a Digital Editorial Assistant for a leading broadcast industry event.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Uploading all editorial and commercial content, ensuring content is well presented
- Using image libraries to source images
- Writing standfirsts and headlines as required and to the direction of Deputy Editor
- Working with the Marketing team to create and share engaging content via social media
- Uploading video content to hosting platforms including Brightcove
- Compiling content for weekly editorial newsletters
- Gathering content statistics for daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Supporting the editorial team with administrative duties
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience with content management systems and social media platforms
- Ability to learn new systems and technological concepts quickly
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Proficient use of Windows Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Digital Platform management experience across CMS and Analytics
- Knowledge of SEO tools and techniques
Please apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.