Handle Recruitment is excited to be partnering with a leading international events, intelligence and scholarly research group to grow a new team managing the ever growing virtual events space!
Listed on the London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE 100, this organisation runs around 800 events each year in over 60 countries across different specialist markets.
This is an incredible opportunity for anyone that is enthusiastic about both the digital and event worlds and how the two can work together in synergy, where you will be able to look after a variety of events at any given point and develop your career within a highly regarded company.
As the Digital Experience Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Assist on the day delivery of the digital event
- Prepare and upload FAQ's onto a bespoke platform for each virtual event
- Book staffing space in the office (as necessary) during the live virtual event days
- Continually review processes and practice to eliminate obsolete workflows with little customer value
- Manage polls and notifications and send questions to moderators of live rooms
- Add VIPs to closed door sessions if required (last minute VIP requests)
- Log video asset numbers for each session and update the agenda
- Manage the speaker green rooms and any other sessions (workshops etc.) that need to be hosted/moderated
- Share in-event behavioural patterns with the wider virtual events team, such as marketing, ops and sales
- During the event provide updates as needed on session attendance and engagement for sponsor assets/areas as requested
- Data capture and analytics
- Be a general event trouble-shooter
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Exposure to the digital, media or event industries, B2B ideal
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail, organisation and excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work with various teams and be able to work under pressure when last-minute tasks arise
- An entrepreneurial spirit, ready to take on an exciting challenge and willing to take the initiative in the execution of virtual events
Please apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.