Digital Insights Analyst - Broadcast Media
We are currently working with a global broadcaster looking for a Digital Insight Analyst. This is a great opportunity to join one of the leading broadcast companies worldwide.
- Performance reporting on D2C products and communicate key insights across the wider UK business
- Help measure audience consumption across digital platforms
- Fully exploit available TV, and digital data to reveal more about our viewers and their content choices and behaviour
- Develop compelling sales presentations
- Regular reporting with the other team members
- Research requests with customized deliverables and recommendations
- Worked within the media industry
- Enjoy digital research, understand the wider D2C market & how this fits into the broader media ecosystem
- Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics - with strong experience of creating custom segments & automating reports using report builder
- Digital metrics across long & short form content
- Tableau or PowerBI Dashboards
Nice to Have:
- Experience of integrating disparate data sets from a wide range of sources
- Some experience of SQL or R would be advantageous
If you feel like your skill set matches the requirements, please apply.
Broadcast Analyst / TV Analyst / Digital Insight Analyst - Broadcast Media
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.