Handle are excited to be working with one of the top players in family and kids entertainment - in the search of a detail orientated and collaborative Digital Manager, working specifically across App Publishing, and Online Gaming.
This is a fantastic position, working as a key member of the Online Gaming team, you will provide support and assistance with the roll out of this application. Providing key support across iOS, Google and Amazon optimisation of the application across multiple platforms.
Key duties will include:
- The execution of app advertising strategies across multiple channels, with a global remit and the analysis of advertising costs to ensure the optimisation of performance campaigns.
- Close work with both brand and international marketing teams, on campaign execution and the promotion of apps to ensure that the brands sites, social media accounts and Youtube channels reflect the brands strategies.
- Close monitoring of the brands presence and performance on the App Store, and the maintenance of the app launch tracker.
- Being the contact for internal queries, related to the app stores presence and marketing initiatives.
- Reviewing close competitor's presence on the app store, whilst keeping an eye on trends that could be utilised within the app.
You will have a strong knowledge of both app stores and the gaming world, with an excellent understanding of app store optimisation and marketing channels. This is a brilliant role for a Digital Specialist with a passion for content and a strong understanding of emerging trends and technologies across a digital remit.
To be considered - please apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.