Handle Recruitment are searching for an Digital Manager for this leading artist management company based London.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual passionate about the employment of digital marketing tools within the music industry to assist in the representation and management of some of the biggest UK artists. The Digital Manager will assume overall responsibility for Artists' Platforms across Social, Mobile and Web.
- To work alongside marketing teams to drive and deliver a strong and successful campaign
- Encourage best practice in 3rd parties and Artists
- Coordinate social posts with Label and 3rd parties
- Proactively push the team to deliver the best possible digital offering for an Artist and their fanbase
- Think big and push global success
- To work with the whole team to reduce hacking/leaks
- Collate content from the Artist and deliver to socials
- To analyse social stats and report to Management the success and failures
- To be the go to person on all things digital for that Artist
- Confidently represent the Artist with regards to digital in meetings etc.
- Proven experience in running global digital music campaigns
- Easy going and flexible
- Hardworking and passionate about digital and music
- A Team player
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.