Digital Marketing and Social Strategy - Music
6 month contract
A major record label are on the lookout for a Digital Marketing and Social Strategy expert! The role sits in the digital team of one of the most recognised and established record labels in the industry and works very closely with the Digital Marketing managers and Channel managers, along with the artists themselves.
The role is a mix of the following aspects:
- Produce assets to effectively communicate campaign objectives.
- Digital Strategy
- Plan & deliver campaigns effectively, setting & reaching objectives & KPIs.
- Work closely with CRM team to deliver artist database growth and CRM strategy.
- Identify opportunities for artist promotion.
- Digital Advertising
- Work with media agencies to create plans.
- Spearhead marketing campaigns to meet goals.
- Social Strategy
- Devise social media strategies, driving audience growth and engagement.
- Identify emerging trends.
- Identify and develop relationships with relevant influencers/social media personalities & publishers to collaborate with on artist campaigns.
You will need to passionate about digital marketing and social media along with having a creative eye and strong problem solving skills.
The ability to work in a fast paced environment is crucial and a passion for the industry is highly beneficial.
If you are interested and available please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.