Digital Marketing Assistant
Ready to accelerate your Marketing career? Looking for an amazing mentor to take you to the next level? Willing to give it 110% and fully commit to a fast-paced, challenging environment?
We are looking for articulate, passionate aspiring digital marketers, with excellent knowledge of social media platforms and the confidence to create engaging content.
Handle is offering a great opportunity to develop your core marketing skills, supported by an experienced Head of Marketing that is passionate about delivering industry leading marketing campaigns.
As well as a fantastic culture, you will receive excellent health & well being benefits that includes; discounted massage, acupuncture, chiropody, dental, and spa breaks plus 50% gym contribution, cycle to work scheme and free cinema tickets.
As if that wasn't enough, when targets are reached, the entire company celebrates with drinks evenings, fine dining and the notorious annual trips abroad. Just ask and we'll share some photos!
Handle Recruitment are proud to be recognised in the top 50 Best Small Businesses to work for and we are a very social team of 80 people based in amazing offices in Central London. As a brand talent partner: we connect our clients with exceptional people who will power their brand, and we connect brilliant candidates with roles they'll love in the creative industries.
We're looking for someone that is a…
- Social media pro. Like, love and share your passion for social. Experience of social media marketing with the ability to develop platform specific content strategies is a must.
- Confident writer. As you'll be producing suitable copy for social media and marketing campaigns you must back yourself to be incredible.
- Creative. Confident with the Adobe Creative Suite to create unique assets and experience with video editing would be very helpful!
- An inquisitive networker. Wants to uncover people's problems and enjoys solving them.
- 'Gets' websites & SEO. Help improve our (soon to be re-launched) website to ensure that it provides an incredible visitor journey. You'll have experience in SEO and be able to demonstrate knowledge of the key techniques and terms.
- email Marketer. You'll be creatively confident at putting together captivating campaigns that follow brand guidelines. You will be obsessed by increasing open rates and engagement.
- An assertive administrator. There will be some ad-hoc admin, all of which already have clear processes in place.
- Adept at the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro)
- Experienced at managing Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube accounts
- Familiar with email marketing tools
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience on CMS platforms (desired)
- Canva or a similar online design platform (a bonus)
If you are excited by this opportunity and have the skills to enhance our marketing team we'd love to hear from you.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.