This music giant with a beautiful Central London head office is recruiting a Digital Marketing Assistant on an initial 6 month basis! If you are a music enthusiast with a background in digital marketing, this could be the role you have been waiting for. Applicants must be passionate, outgoing and exceptionally driven as this will be a fast paced and exciting position. The role will offer the opportunity to work within a sociable and inspirational team who encourage growth and development in all employees.
Responsibilities of the role will include (but not be limited to):
- Creating and scheduling content through all social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram
- Act as first point of contact for fan pages/groups
- Analysing data and social activity and run weekly reports
- Creating exciting newsletters and mailers
- Taking minutes in sales meetings - keeping up to speed with upcoming campaigns and releases
- Editing ideos
- Working alongside senior team members to come up with innovative digital marketing ideas
- Administrative support as required
If you are a Digital Marketing Assistant and have worked within a global media/entertainment business previously, we want to hear from you! Those who have worked within a music label will stand at an advantage for this role and it is absolutely crucial that you are skilled in Photoshop, CMS systems and all social media platforms. Please apply today if you are immediately available and can interview with short notice. This is a really rare and exciting opportunity to be a part of a truly iconic business within the industry! The successful candidate will prove to be upbeat, enthusiastic and will have a really creative and forward-thinking attitude!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.