Digital Marketing Coordinator (12 month FTC) - Ticketing/Music
Up to £25,000 d.o.e.
Handle Recruitment is proud to present an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join a leading, global ticketing company that focuses on large-scale Music and Sport events on a 12 month maternity cover contract.
A crucial role for the business, you will be primarily responsible for B2C marketing execution - focusing on utilising all available marketing channels effectively and efficiently to drive ticket sales, and supporting consumer and client brand awareness. You will play a key role in helping to continuously measure the performance of all marketing activities and amend campaigns accordingly.
Based out of cool, open plan, spacious offices in Central London, the environment is vibrant and exciting, and the culture is fun and relaxed. This role would suit someone incredibly organised who loves working in a high energy, busy team. You will have a meticulous eye for detail, understand the importance of meeting deadlines and have the capability to easily build friendly rapport with everyone, adapting your style to work with a variety of people.
Key features include:
- Helping run multiple eCRM campaigns - designing the look/feel and building targeted lists
- Helping manage social media channels and work on engaging content
- Publishing content for UK events on the company website
- Working with detailed reports to constantly improve ROI and support all areas of marketing across the business
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within a Digital Marketing position
- A good understanding of all digital marketing channels
- Proficiency in Adobe, WordPress, and Hootsuite; and advanced Microsoft Office skills
- A positive attitude to work, be a strong team player and an excellent multitasker
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this 12 month FTC Digital Marketing Coordinator opportunity, please apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.