Digital Marketing Coordinator - Live Events
8 month FTC with a view to go perm
Salary up to £25,000 d.o.e.
Handle Recruitment presents an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Coordinator with a keen eye for detail to join a global, live events ticketing company that focuses on large-scale Music and Sporting events.
In this crucial role for the business, you will primarily be responsible for B2C marketing execution, focusing on utilising all available marketing channels effectively and efficiently to drive ticket sales, and supporting consumer and client brand awareness. Your focus will be more on the web build side of things and creating events on the site.
Based out of cool, open plan, spacious offices in Central London, the environment is vibrant and exciting, and the culture is fun and relaxed. This role would suit someone incredibly organised who loves working as part of a busy team. You will have a meticulous eye for detail, understand the importance of meeting deadlines and have the capability to easily build a friendly rapport with everyone, adapting your style to work with a variety of people.
Key features include:
- Working with the Marketing team to define and build target lists and execute solus communications to support event-marketing programmes
- Publishing copy and content for UK events on the site; ensuring all official images, branding and copy requirements are strictly adhered to whilst maintaining the companies look and feel
- Responsible for SEO improvements on the site, including keyword management, tagging and reporting
- Working with detailed reports to constantly improve ROI and support all areas of marketing across the business
The ideal Digital Marketing Coordinator will have:
- Previous experience within a Digital Marketing position
- High level attention to detail and excellent copywriting skills
- Proficiency in Adobe, WordPress, and Hootsuite; and advanced Microsoft Office skills
- A positive attitude to work, be a strong team player and an excellent multitasker
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting Digital Marketing Coordinator opportunity, please apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.