Digital Marketing Coordinator
I am working with an established production company, well known for creating engaging content and working with a number of the top UK broadcasters. This is an exciting opportunity for a switched on and creative individual to join a busy and motivated marketing team, your position will be pivotal in the digital and social marketing space.
You will have a great eye for detail and thrive in a fast paced environment, this position requires someone with digital agility, as well as functional knowledge across a full range of social media platforms. This role has come about due to an exciting period of growth and works across both marketing and brands and is an integral part of the digital community.
- Work cross-functionally with senior members of the team with the view to develop and grow the social channels, and to build and maintain forward facing social activity.
- Liaising and working with peers on the publicity and brands team, on specific projects across social, on content which will be driven by company announcements and programme launches.
- Collation of social assets, which are required for each post and working collaboratively with genre teams to ensure posts are in line with brands.
- Editing social with Adobe Premier Pro to support numerous activities around key brands.
You will have:-
- A strong interest and working knowledge in digital media, as well as television programming.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Resilience and a desire to work within a busy team.
- Attention to detail and great grammar, working to agreed guidelines and working with a consistent tone of voice.
- The drive and tenacity to work on multiple projects simultaneously, as well as great positive attitude and a considered, organised approach.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone with the hunger to progress and learn within a thriving and busy team. You will possess excellent skills across digital platforms and social media, and have had exposure to working with such numerous social channels.
If the above opportunity is of interest, please apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.