Handle Recruitment is seeking a high calibre and ambitious B2B marketer to join a global FinTech company that is leading the transformation of the global FX industry to be transparent, fair, precise and consistent in execution. This business has been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the UK by The Sunday Times Tech Track 100, as well as a number of other accolades.
Collaborating closely with the Head of Marketing as well as the wider marketing & corporate development team you will take on a very broad scope of responsibilities and projects, the possibilities and development opportunities within the business are endless and suited to someone with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Day to day management of marketing communications and digital campaigns
- Setting up campaigns and liaising with the creative team on preparation of campaign elements and assets
- Management from an end-to-end perspective of the campaign process, including concepts, activation, measurement and reporting to the Head of Marketing
- Testing campaigns elements, monitoring campaign performance and recording results
- Execution of social media activity across a mix of social channels
- Project management of specific marketing initiatives
To be successful in this role you will have:
- B2B digital marketing experience
- Strong project management skills
- A proven track record of technical set up and execution of marketing campaigns (such as offline, online, SEO, PPC, social media and mobile app stores)
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Ability to liaise effectively with multiple stakeholders across the business to ensure campaigns are commercially-minded
- A highly driven and delivery oriented mindset, you will bring creativity, innovation and proactiveness to the role
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.