Handle is working with leading music magazine groups in search for a Digital Marketing Executive to assist their growing team. They publish the leading music magazines in the world of Rock and Metal and are looking to continue their shift to the digital world.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be reporting directly to the Head of Customer Experience and working closely with the internal marketing, customer experience and editorial teams. As well as this they will maintain strong relationships with external online retailers, creative agencies and more.
Your responsibilities as a Digital Marketing Executive will include;
- Designing, implementing and managing digital marketing campaigns on time and within budget.
- Provide creative ideas and how campaigns can be improved going forward, and new fresh ideas on improving customer retention on digital products.
- Possess strong analytical skills which will be used to report on achieving acquisition targets.
- Exploring digital channels, with a main focus on display, affiliate and social marketing.
- Keep on top of new marketing mediums and web trends.
- Develop, cross sell / up sell campaigns with a digital focus.
You will have around 2 - 3 years as a Digital Marketing Executive with solid experience in end-to-end digital campaign management, with working knowledge of paid media channels for acquisition. You will be a strong communicator both verbally and written to manage and liaise with creative and digital agencies.
A Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) or similar is desirable.
If you're a Digital Marketing Executive looking to take a step up in your career and move into a more creative, autonomous role and environment then apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.