Handle Recruitment is seeking a digital marketing executive with exposure to PR and a strong knowledge/interest in music production, recording or live sound to join a market leading AV tech provider.
As the Digital Marketing Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Building a database of contacts consisting of client marketing contacts as well as key contacts at online and print publications
- Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with key client and media personnel
- Producing copy for product launches and case studies for both online and print media
- Developing and overseeing a social media strategy; writing content for, and engaging with followers on social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Continually working on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Writing copy for email marketing campaigns and manage the company mailing list
- Managing the website product offering. Including adding new products and fixing any errors or bugs in online content
- Attendance at trade shows, demonstrations and industry events
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous marketing experience in a digital marketing, online marketing, email marketing or other marketing role
- Ability to work independently and develop strategies to meet KPI's
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- Email coding and basic web development experience
- Technical experience with marketing automation tools, CRM systems and analytics tools
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.