Handle Recruitment is seeking a savvy digital marketing expert from either an agency or in-house background to join one of the UK's most recognised publishing and multi-media brands.
Specialising in their luxury travel portfolio you will work closely with the senior marketing team to create new digital revenue for the brand. This is a department heavily focused on innovation within a large organisation with plenty of progression opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the Marketing Manager with the development and implementation of campaigns, also working closely with the wider marketing teams.
- Executing digital projects, involving managing the creative development from briefing to delivery.
- Coordinating media and press plans.
- Managing external agency relationships.
- Presenting consistent campaign reporting and post-campaign reviews to inform and improve future activity. Being proactive in suggesting recommendations and building out experiment plans.
- Contributing to an ongoing culture of improvement and innovation, creating and developing processes which will drive efficiency and effectiveness whilst continuing to ensure that customers are delighted.
- Keeping up to date with marketing trends and tools and reporting back to the team
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in working with media and creative agencies
- Exposure to managing end-to-end campaign processes from briefing to delivery
- Knowledge and understanding of digital acquisition and experience running paid campaigns.
- Ability to use Google Analytics
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.