Digital Marketing Executive - Surbiton (Analytics / SEO)
We currently have a Digital Marketing Executive role available for a global ecommerce company. This is a great opportunity for a content focussed digital marketer to develop their career in a rewarding environment, to get exposure to a range of functions across the business working on international projects as they continue to grow and expand new brands.
- Understanding of Content marketing
- Understanding of Website Content Management Systems
- Basic level HTML
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Understanding of SEO
- Basic copywriting ability
- Management of content distribution across the network of websites and social media.
- Implementation of website content using a Website Content Management System.
- Ensuring all content delivers from both a User Experience and Search Engine Optimisation perspective.
- Monitor competitor activity highlighting changes and trends.
- Provide analysis of all site content, reporting on successes and areas for development.
- Copywriting of destination content for our global network of websites.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, pro-active and a willingness to learn please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.