Fantastic opportunity for a creative and engaging Digital Marketing Exec to work across interesting campaigns for iconic entertainment brand. Based in small, highly succesful team you will be assist the Digital Marketing Manager with the delivery of campaigns to tight timescales across multiple platforms. Here's what your day might look like ....
- Support digital performance manager in campaign tracking and optimising media based on performance across: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Google, YouTube, and affiliate networks.
- Support in driving down the cost per acquisition and achieving subscriber acquisition targets in key markets.
- Manage digital campaign briefs to network of ad agencies running media across key channels.
- Manage creative pipeline for digital marketing team, working closely with in house design and production teams.
- Test and evaluate new digital marketing channels.
- Build and segment audiences based on user data for campaign targeting.
- Brief analytics teams on campaign measurement and evaluation.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- One to two years' experience on the agency or client side managing media buying/optimization for user acquisition.
- Experience running paid media campaigns within either the Facebook or Google networks, and familiar with evaluating performance across industry KPIs such as: CPA, CPV, CPC, CPM etc.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple high priority projects.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, digital environment working with different business functions across content, marketing, finance and product. Both locally and internationally.
- Strong written, and presentation skills.
- Previous experience with an SVOD/digital subscription/entertainment business a strong advantage. Extra plus if there is a passion for reality TV.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.