A Commercial Finance Manager is currently required for a high growth fashion e-commerce business based in central London.
The successful candidate will be the business partner senior stakeholders, especially the leadership team within the Digital Marketing group - supporting decision making, planning & delivery of high profile projects and initiatives.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Work with the Key stakeholders to determine the long term planning cycle
- Be the point of contact for all strategic planning
- Take the financial lead on financial modelling to support and challenge key decision making
- Provide the framework in which business cases are defined, scrutinized and delivered
- Support commercial initiatives with robust financial analysis
- Analyze results, identify opportunities and exploit trends
- Actively identify new business initiatives and projects as they arise
- Assist with the definition of business performance criteria against group objectives
Successful candidates will:
- Qualified accountant, with an excellent academic background
- Have strong Excel skills. Working knowledge of SQL is highly desirable
- Have the ability to understand and articulate business and strategy
- Show evidence of regular interaction with senior management and experience of presenting to Board level
- Have superb Excel modelling skills
In return you will receive an excellent package which includes health care, competitive pension scheme and bonus.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.