Handle Recruitment is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a B2C trade show and events organisation.
You should have strong skills and experience in SEO, PPC, social media and email marketing and be a fresh thinking team player with the ability to work strategically and collaboratively. It is vital you are a proficient user of analytical tools with experience in paid media and are able to execute digital marketing and social media campaigns at a strategic level.
You will work closely with the marketing department, Event Directors and support teams to launch campaigns on time and within budget.
As the Digital Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the marketing department to strategically plan and guide all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, email, social media and advertising campaigns
- Monitoring and evaluating PPC campaigns to assist the company in meeting and exceeding targets within budget
- Advising on best practice to optimise organic growth and social media presence
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns to provide insights to the team
- Collaborating with internal teams to optimise user experience and customer journeys via our websites
- Utilising strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluating emerging technologies. Providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Helping teams understand which customer groups they should target for optimal retention and acquisition campaigns
- Creating reports to understand the likelihood of conversion from different activity to different groups
- Giving practical recommendations on the best use of budget to achieve marketing objectives
- Managing the quality and consistency of data capture across all customer touch points
- Managing and coaching the Customer Insights Executive, overseeing their development and performance
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, PPC campaigns, marketing databases, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- High levels of creativity with experience in identifying target audiences and devising strategic digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- An insight into the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.