Handle Recruitment is seeking an excellent new business hunter to join a large and progressive events organisation, focusing on one of their flagship lifestyle events and also gaining exposure to the launch of a new show.
As the New Business Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Self-sourcing leads by networking at industry conferences and meetings, competitor events, or through online research
- Following up promptly on self-sourced leads and leads generated by the Marketing team, including cold calling
- Converting leads into sold revenue by helping customers understand how exhibiting at the event can help them realise their strategic objectives
- Maximising revenue by upselling customers on their stand size whenever possible
- Attending events to support the rebooking process and hold prearranged meetings with potential customers.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience of cold calling, working to sales targets and a proven track record of success
- Experience developing key accounts
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strategic and commercial mind set with ability to implement initiatives
- Demonstrable experience of regularly dealing with senior stakeholders up to and including the C-Suite of Blue-chip companies
- Comfort around high-level financial analysis and understanding of the key operational and commercial drivers.
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.