Digital Marketing Manager
Handle recruitment is working with an independent record label in order to source a Digital Marketing Manager.
Our client are seeking an individual who will be able to take responsibility for the digital marketing and advertising initiatives for a proportion of the roster. This candidate will be overseeing the project management and working closely with our distributor to develop comprehensive marketing plans and timelines.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and implementing digital marketing timelines and plans for artist campaigns
- Assessing artist presence online and digitally to create uniform branding across all aspects
- Ensuring digital optimization of campaigns and artist strategy in the UK alongside the product management and international teams
- Working hand in hand with our distributor on all digital retail aspects
- Liaising with artists and managers, put together creative online content to meet deadlines and specs
- Preparing for and attending team meetings with label staff, artist managers, partners, etc.
- Plan and implement advertising strategy, analyse findings and apply them for future projects
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least two years of experience working in digital marketing sector of the music industry
- General knowledge of an artist marketing campaign
- A working knowledge of social networks and digital platforms
- A working knowledge of DSPs
- Proven track record of working for a label/distribution company preferable
- Strong relationship building skills and a team-oriented approach.
- Excellent organisation skills and will be adaptable and capable of juggling multiple tasks
- Passion and drive to excel in the music industry
- Experience in the music industry within a distributor, record label or management company preferred
- Existing relationship with DSPs preferred
This is an amazing opportunity for a forward thinking, passionate individual with strong experience in the music industry. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to apply in the first instance.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.