Digital Marketing Manager - £50K - Fashion
London - ASAP start
My client are a well established supplier to fashion retailers in the UK and are currently looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join their newly constructed Ecommerce team.
The role will be based around developing content strategies and content creation as well as managing agencies across social media including bloggers. Liaising with in-house photo shoot sessions and image quality checks will so play a part in this role as well as editing images.
This is a critical role for the the business as you will be reporting directly into the Director of the business so must be able to work well unsupervised using your own initiative.
The Digital Marketing Manager will have experience with:
- Working across an Ecommerce website
- Creating content for social media channels and developing content strategies for online campaign effectiveness
- Managing external agencies & partnerships
- Analysing website performance through analytic tools including SEO, Google Analytics and PPC
- Image editing via Photo shop, Word press, HTML, Shopify or other online CMS
- Managing at least 1 direct report
- Previous experience within a fashion/retail/lifestyle brand
Apply now or please get in touch with Rachel Adams via LinkedIn
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.