Digital Marketing Manager
Handle are delighted to be working alongside a household brand with multimedia touch points across the entertainment industry, in search of a Digital Marketing Manager; you will be working with licensed projects running through television, publishing, gaming and licensing. This is a fantastic position for a self-sufficient and driven digital marketing manager, looking to work for an already renowned and established media company.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Agree an overarching digital strategy for the brand with wider team members.
- Develop a clear, distinct and authentic tone of voice that is in keeping with the brand and appeals to the already loyal fan base, whilst aiming to engage and attract new audiences.
- Optimise and manage the performance of the consumer channels, which would involve taking control of all social media, website material and providing the content for the enewsletter.
- Monitor the online conversations going on around the brand both within and outside of the direct channels.
- Execute all digital content plans and campaigns on behalf of the brand and in collaboration with licensees.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate proven success in a Digital Marketing Position within the entertainment industry, along with experience in social media management, website management and community management.
This is a brilliant opportunity for anyone looking to work for a well-loved and multi-faceted brand, if the above sounds like you, then please apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.