Digital Marketing Manager - Classical Music
Amazing opportunity for a highly motivated and creative Digital Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team within an established classical music company.
You will be responsible for managing and taking control of the day to day social media and digital marketing for the artists on the label, with a clear vision for developing the artists' social media profiles.
Based in offices in the heart of London, this role would suit someone with previous experience of working a marketing role for a classical music business.
Key features will include:
- Managing all forms of social media and daily postings across all these channels.
- Working alongside the Product Manager to create album campaigns.
- Arranging monthly meetings with Apple Music to discuss releases internationally.
- Creating key campaigns for major yearly events.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previously worked or have an interest in classical and neo-classical music.
- Knowledge and previous experience with analytics and data segmentation reporting.
- Experience of the full process to completing a successful digital campaign.
- Self-motivated individual, who can present creativity, whilst keeping calm under pressure.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Digital Marketing Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.