Are you an experienced and creative Digital Marketing Manager who loves to create compelling campaigns? Are you a strategic marketer, and skilled across multiple channels? Do you want to work for one of UK's leading entertainment companies? If so, then this is the role for you!
We are working with one of the UK's leading media companies redefining the film industry, with their unique and innovative approach to providing customers with an unforgettable experience! Based in their office in one of London's most scenic spots, they are now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the team! You will be responsible for defining their digital strategy and roadmap for their campaigns across multiple channels from social to search, and will have an eye for identifying the next biggest trend in digital.
What you'll be doing:
- Overseeing digital platforms including web, social media, app, email etc.
- Activating digital campaigns
- Working with the Social Media Editor to prepare key content
- Working in collaboration with marketing, events, PR and IT to build a digital strategy that is aligned with the overall marketing strategy
- Working with IT to ensure the implementation of new initiatives
What we'll need from you:
- 4 years'+ digital marketing experience across multiple channels including social media, search, email, and website & app development
- CMS experience
- Experience launching successful new digital projects within a business
- Team management
- App experience desirable
If you're ready for your next great career move then apply directly with your profile or send a copy of your CV to Joanna.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.