Are you a marketing expert? Are you a lover of all things creative with a passion for the publishing sector? Do you want to work for the world-renowned, global publisher of arts and popular culture? If so, then this is the role for you! We are looking for a Marketing Manager with solid experience delivering campaigns across a number of channels particularly social, good knowledge of google analytics and good copywriting experience. You will play a vital role in their marketing activity working across a diverse list and managing a small team.
What you'll be doing
- Devising and delivering marketing campaigns across all book categories
- Assisting with the delivery of the strategic vision for their online and social presence including overseeing the creation of content and email marketing, SEO, paid media and analytics
Copywriting e.g. writing up briefs
Producing cover books
- Growing their website traffic and online communities
- Managing a team of marketers
- Liaising with the internal and external marketing teams on campaigns
What we'll need from you
- Extensive experience in similar roles and able to manage a team
- Good knowledge of a variety of marketing channels
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience with social media advertising, Google Analytics and social media analytics
If you're ready for your next great career move then apply directly with your profile or send a copy of your CV to Joanna.firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.