My client is a niche skincare business, with both a beauty clinic and a skincare line. The business has very exciting growth plans and is looking for a digital marketing manager to enable this to happen.
- Work alongside the Head of Brand to develop a digital and social strategy across partner and owned channels
- Plan and carry out all digital marketing, including social media
- Assist the Head of Brand managing the budget
- Measure and report all performance
- Identify trends and optimise spend on performance
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be very commercial in their approach, analytical and able to identify
- Have delivered strong ROI through digital marketing/eCommerce
- Have experience in setting up Google Adwords campaigns
- Have experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, affiliate and/or display advertising campaigns
- Have experience with A/B and other experiments
This is an excellent opportunity to join a lovely business at a critical stage of their growth.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.