Handle Recruitment is seeking an experienced B2B Digital Marketing Manager to create and implement digital campaigns to drive brand awareness for a global business intelligence and exhibitions brand.
As the Digital Marketing Manager your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Identifying, integrating and implementing best in class digital campaigns
- Implementing SEM campaigns including paid programmes, social media campaigns and SEO.
- Growing the brand's online presence via digital activity in paid and free channels.
- Overseeing digital analytics/ campaign tracking to monitor benchmarks, track success and refine campaigns for website, mobile, social media and content.
- Creating and executing SEO tactics to ensure first-page rankings for top keywords, incorporate SEO best practices into the website architecture and content, and deliver SEO audit to recommend plan to improve ranking.
- Day-to-day management of all digital programmes and campaigns
- Maintaining a digital calendar of activity and content, ensuring total integration with other marketing activities
- Creating performance reports for the Head of Marketing, measures of success in earned, owned and paid digital media. Reporting on key KPI's
- Providing analysis and insights on overall digital marketing progress
- Collaborating with internal teams, agencies and other vendor partners.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Significant experience in digital marketing and communications, growing a brand's presence, traffic and sales/conversions as well as tracking ROI
- A solid understanding of Google Analytics, Google Adwords and related tracking technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms, especially LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, and YouTube, with a strong sense of different community behaviour's and experience using social media to drive ROI and business goals.
- A solid understanding of how to analyse campaign effectiveness, recreate successful campaigns, optimise sub-optimal campaigns.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
If you have similar experience and are looking to elevate your career to the next level this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.