Handle Recruitment is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join an international and market leading B2B media and events company, in a newly created position.
With the purpose to create and execute innovative digital marketing campaigns to help achieve event and publishing targets, as the Digital Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all pages are optimised for search engines
- Managing all Google Adwords campaigns and Google Analytics reporting
- Staying on top of email best practice and collaborating with the web team to ensure that all templates are aligned
- Setting up all email campaigns in Dotmailer
- Testing various aspects of active campaigns such as subject lines and web page structures to ensure the most effective techniques are used
- Managing all automation programs in Dotmailer with the aim of improving cross-promotion and driving revenue
- Tracking the customer journey in a way that allows the business to improve promotion campaigns
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Digital marketing experience and knowledge to a specialist level (Email, SEO, PPC, Content and Social Media)
- B2B marketing experience (events/media industry an advantage)
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Strong communication skills, confidence liaising with clients over phone, email and face to face at events
- Project and time management skills
- Additional languages desirable but not necessary
Please get in touch and apply to discuss further!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.