This major UK Publisher of Children's Books is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop and implement creative digital consumer campaigns for their broad range of Children's authors and titles.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, key responsibilities include:
- Devising overall digital marketing strategy to strengthen author brands and to drive sales of Children's titles (frontlist & backlist)
- Managing social media strategy for individual authors
- Developing co-operative marketing initiatives with all e-tailers
- Managing the launch of all new websites and ensuring author communities are maintained and grown
- Driving CRM development and growth
Coming from Publishing, Film, Music or Gaming, the ideal candidate will be a skilled Digital Marketer with a plethora of experience in creating and running inspired campaigns for Entertainment Product across the digital sphere. You will possess sound understanding of CRM, SEO, PPC and email marketing, be an excellent communicator with a strong educational background and a passion for Children's books.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.