Social Media Manager - Lifestyle/Sports - Circa £55K
ASAP - West London
We are working with a hugely successful and rapidly growing ecommerce lifestyle brand to help them find a Social Media Manager to support in driving consumer experience and revenue via their online & social platforms.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for all social media channels, content creation and managing paid media and creative agencies. The role has the ability to influence as well as lead the creation of digital consumer marketing strategy and control the media investment driving traffic online.
To be considered for the role...
You will have experience across:
- Working in a start-up/entrepreneurial business in ecommerce or FMCG or those alike
- Growing a business online using social media channels and content creation
- A deep knowledge of how paid channels work in order to guide the agency
- Stakeholder management with proven ownership of delivered projects
- Influencer marketing and how the brand can optimise this and drive sales
- Marketing campaigns through the digital platform and building ecommerce platforms
You will be:
- Entrepreneurial self-starter looking to grow with the business and able to work autonomously ...
- Passionate about the sports and lifestyle industry
- Very creative within your work with examples
- Experienced by 5 years+ in a Social Media/Digital Marketing role in an ecommerce environment
- A strong communicator that is highly motivated and experienced in strategy
Apply now with a CV or get in touch with Rachel Adams via LinkedIn to have a chat about this further...
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.