Handle is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the London team of a renowned music company and work with their growing roster of emerging and established talent from all over the world.
Reporting to the General Manager, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Use your experience and expertise to formulate original and ground-breaking ideas, whilst considering industry leading digital marketing initiatives & social media strategies.
- Utilise multiple social media platforms to grow audiences & followers and maximise engagement with these fan bases.
- Set up and manage digital advertising campaigns whilst ensuring spends are effectively maximised to achieve campaign goals.
- Originate assets as required for social media and advertising campaigns.
- Compile and analyse reports, using data from the company's streaming analytics platform alongside 3rd party platforms and dashboards, and present back to the marketing and management teams.
- Run digital health checks at the outset of campaigns, advise clients on how to optimise their online channels and profiles
- Drive digital best practices through the company
- Manage and develop relationships with digital platforms
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Experience in the music industry, working closely with artists, managers and digital platforms.
- Proven track-record in building social numbers and followers.
- Organised self-starter with the capacity to manage an often intense workload and work in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills at all levels is key.
- Ambition to continuously improve and with a drive to approach each campaign with enthusiasm and innovative/creative mind-set.
- Strategic in approach but hands-on and able to implement with rigour.
- Collaborative, with a "can do" attitude, providing solutions to any problems.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please apply with a CV and covering letter in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.