A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to lead in the creation of fresh and engaging digital campaigns for a leading label services company.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing you will maximise commercial potential across a real mix of artist campaigns for some of the industries most well-respected record labels.
- Solid experience of working in digital marketing in the music industry.
- Proven experience in managing, building and nurturing eCRM email databases.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, data segmentation.
- A good understanding of the value of rights ownership and content in the web space.
- Strong relationships with key platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Google, Spotify, Snapchat etc.
- A commitment to excellence in digital marketing.
If you're passionate about music with a progressive approach to producing digital content apply now!
Only candidates with proven success in a similar role within a high-profile record label environment will be considered.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.