Digital Marketing Manager
Amazing opportunity for a creative Digital Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team within an established Music and Entertainment Company.
You will be responsible for developing and delivering digital marketing campaigns across a multiple of platforms for your own roster of artists.
Based in offices in the heart of London, this role would suit someone with a strong background in digital campaign strategy, with a fantastic knowledge of the key principles in music industry digital marketing.
Key features will include:
- Using digital marketing strategies to execution of digital campaigns for the artists on the roster
- Creating innovative assets and content, whilst working alongside the Artist Creative Content team
- Executing promotional activations for our artists with various digital partners
- Working with other label departments to deliver cross media opportunities
The ideal candidate will have:
- The understanding of young trends and popular culture in a digital world
- Experience of liaising and managing relationships with 3rd party partners to secure high value profiles for artists on the roster
- Proven understanding and experience of consumer data to identify new opportunities
- Experience of integrating new partnerships and digital details into everyday promo and marketing
If your experience fits with the requirements above and you are interested in hearing more about this incredible Digital Marketing Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.