Digital Marketing Officer - Charity - £155 Per Day
ASAP Start - London - 6 Weeks
Handle Recruitment are working with a fast expanding charity based in London seeking a Digital Marketing Officer to work across campaigns and projects within the business. As part of the 12 string digital team, you will be solely responsible for the creation of the digital marketing plans and implementation. You will aim to raise funds and engage new and existing supporters via digital channels.
This role offers plenty of room to scope your experience across SEO, Web Analytics, UX, copy writing, budgets and project management as well as managing agencies and working with in-house specialists. You will essentially lead on Digital Marketing as well as cross organisational projects including campaigns.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in building and deploying integrated marketing campaigns as well as email marketing
- Experience leading digital marketing campaigns as well as strong stakeholder management
- Good understanding of other digital marketing channels, paid social, PPC, CMS and CRM
- Proven experience of leading projects for new products
- Experience or interest in working in the not for profit sector
Want to learn more? Please email your CV to Rachel Adams at Handle Recruitment or via LinkedIn.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.