Unique opportunity for an experienced Project Administrator to join a leading diamond brand on a 6 month FTC. This diverse role would suit an accomplished and highly organised administrator with a background in retail and the digital experience who possesses first class organisational skills to deliver and assist with the implementation of the Omnichannel project across the brand. The ideal candidate will have proven project management/ administration abilities and experience working across international markets ideally in the Omnichannel space.
Duties will include:
- Project Administration of all Omnichannel work streams
- Coordinate collection of project updates into appropriate formats
- Assist the Head of Digital Marketing to ensure consistent application of methods and standards
- Responsible for regular project updates and financial summaries (including Board/Project Packs)
- Maintain a central repository of project documentation & Key Data (Databanks)
- Summarise key data and report for the Senior Management Team
- Support the production of ad hoc and regular management reports
- Collate weekly Red/Amber status reports for use in management reviews
- Building relationships and fostering cross boundary collaboration
The purpose of the Project Administrator is to accelerate the progress in this space, by working to practical solutions utilising tools and functions already in place.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.