We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Project Manager to join a London based digital marketing agency and take responsibility for the delivery of projects for high profile accounts.
With a growing portfolio of big brand clients and an innovative product offering, this is an agency that is going from strength to strength. It's a great opportunity to join a successful, forward-thinking business and make a real impact on the delivery of their digital projects.
The core focus of this role will be to manage the end to end delivery of digital projects across multiple client accounts. These will be B2B projects, and could span the full spectrum of digital channels, but will have an emphasis on content marketing and social media. You will be working on multiple projects simultaneously, of varying size and complexity, so will need to be highly organised and able to prioritise your time appropriately. You will need to be capable of working at a hands-on level, so will need a strong knowledge of digital marketing, including the ability to create engaging content for B2B audiences.
To be considered for this role you will need a proven track record of digital project management experience in either an agency or an in-house environment. We are also looking for the following;
- A strong, hands-on knowledge of digital marketing, and ideally experience working on B2B projects for large clients.
- A particular strength in content and social media focused projects, and a good knowledge of market trends and new products.
- The ability to lead projects from initial briefing to final delivery, managing client expectations at all times.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to influence stakeholders, and to manage both in-house and external resources to ensure delivery.
- An analytical mindset, and experience using data to help optimise campaigns.
- Good commercial acumen, and the ability to fully understand clients' aims and objectives.
- Strong time management, multi-tasking and organisational skills, and the ability to keep all parties up to date at all times.
In addition, experience working on B2B accounts, with enterprise level clients, would be highly advantageous. We are looking for someone who is passionate about digital, who will bring ideas and energy to the team, and who enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment.
If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you. Please contact Will Fraser at Handle Recruitment for more information.
Digital Marketing Project Manager Project Lead Agency B2B Content Marketing Social Media Client Account Campaign Web Email Engagement Brief Delivery Commercial Digital Marketing Project Manager
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.