We are looking for a skilled marketer to develop, increase and maintain the online community of Handle Recruitment, in particular its candidates, working closely with Divisional Directors to develop new business opportunities for their teams.
handle is a long established and successful recruitment company with great relationships in the fields of Film, TV, Music, Retail brands and Entertainment.
The role will involve working with our divisions to create and deliver a monthly content plan. Engaging candidates, Industry news, Tips for candidates, Fun content.
Setup new, and keep relevant existing streams (currently Facebook, Twitter, Blog, LinkedIn, Pinterest).
Monitor discussions, resource postings, and trends within the community.
Create monthly reports on community growth and successful campaigns.
Monitor and measure the success of community engagement (i.e. number of followers, number of discussions, etc.), and provides reports for directors.
Create competitor and client analyses.
Develop and implement weekly eshot campaigns tailored to divisional needs
Creating multi-media presentations, collateral, toolkits (Prezi, PowerPoint, Vine, other video etc.) to support business development.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Degree in marketing, or similar
- Excellent organisation
- Excellent written English - accurate grammar, proof-reading & attention to grammar
- Proven success of driving business results through social media and marketing
- Knowledge and previous regular use of mailchimp/dotmailer/similar
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
- Professional, friendly and approachable, yet persuasive and tenacious
- Someone who gets things done with minimal supervision
- Someone immersed in social media
handle offers a dynamic and rewarding working environment with excellent career progression opportunities. If you are interested in this role please feel free to call to discuss and /or send your CV to Rachel Tafler.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.