Handle have recently partnered with an innovative and fast growing privately-owned global investment firm in London who are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their expanding team who are working to replicate their success in the US and join their entrepreneurial sales focused London office.
The role will be focused on supporting the distribution effort of their investment products across Europe. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the delivery of major projects which have an impact on the successful implementation of their distribution strategy.
The goal of this role is to centralise data requirements and deliver effective digital marketing efforts to drive engagement from target audiences, creating demand for products, and supporting strong service levels through the delivery of timely and effective communications. This role is responsible for developing a strong and innovative digital marketing strategy, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services.
The successful candidate will be required to lead the strategy development and successful execution of best in class digital design, content production and data management with a deep focus on analytics and customer experience.
- Design, execute and manage the digital marketing strategy and platforms within the organisation
- Develop, implement and track all digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels, including website, CRM, email and social media accounts, according to the firm's guidelines
- Be the main responsible to manage the website and implement the digital strategy across SEO, PPC, keywords, adwords, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Implement the monthly promotion of funds and events via website and other digital channels.
- Utilise the Marketo platform and understand how to use this to best effect to improve the user experience and functionality of the website.
- Support the wider marketing team in carrying out the creation and distribution of HTML email campaigns via Marketo system ensuring that all processes including GDPR are adhered to.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure that all information published on web portals is current and not in breach of any financial promotions regulations.
- Create registration pages and email invites for company events including email confirmations of registration, pre and post email follow ups and creation of content.
- Project manage and assist in the delivery and design of digital campaign assets including campaign pages, social content, video, audio and email.
- Own relationships with other digital executives within adviser strategic partner networks to facilitate the creation and maintenance of joint microsites and/or web presence within brand guidelines and within financial promotions regulations.
- Ability to optimise written content across digital channels for on-screen readability and SEO.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills - interpreting and leveraging data insights for constantly enhancing customer experience in three verticals: design, content and data/intelligence.
- Support development of benchmarks and regular reporting to monitor and optimise performance of digital activities to help generate high quality traffic and improve engagement
- Support the marketing team to plan and create content for organic and paid social media channels, aligned with our overall content strategy (LinkedIn and Twitter).
- Data-driven mindset and an aptitude for technology - lead initiatives pertaining to marketing technology and data integration towards design excellence, an optimized content framework underpinned by data and analytics.
- Graduate with 5 years' experience in digital marketing (ideally in asset management or financial services)
- Demonstrable understanding and capability in using Marketo
- Experience of utilising social channels especially LinkedIn and Twitter as part of a wider campaign (paid or not)
- Good understanding of SEO principles when presented with raw copy and applying these to create engaging digital content
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and reporting tools.
- Experience on delivering end-to-end customer experience across stages, channels and touchpoints in the customer journey.
- The role requires a disciplined self-starter but allows the successful individual considerable responsibility and the scope to develop a key position within the European distribution team
- Experience in Integrate campaigns with the CRM system and to interpret marketing campaign reports and metrics
- Experience in marketing-developing messaging for digital marketing activities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with solid experience of digital marketing
- Preference for working in a small team within an agile and fast-paced environment; able to respond to changing needs and priorities enthusiastically and effectively
If you're a skilled Digital Marketing professional looking to join a team at an exciting time of growth, apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.