I have an unmissable opportunity for award-winning talent management, live promotion and television production group with offices in the UK and USA! This globally respected company is looking for someone with a passion for the entertainment industry and an undeniable love for Comedy! This is a fantastic position for someone passionate about the industry.
This excellent role has the overall responsibility for the coordination of the day to day digital, tape, & archive asset and digital workflow.
- Logging, maintaining and improving the asset systems and master database;
- Performing thorough quality control checks on digital masters upon their arrival in the library;
- Using Xytech MediaPulse to create metadata profiles for new assets and research existing assets;
- Collaborating with IT and applying own expertise to improve library systems;
- Liaising with external storage facilities regarding the archiving of rushes and the backup of masters;
- Experience of working in Media/Entertainment industry in the similar role
- Excellent Mac and PC Literacy
- Familiarity with different video & audio formats
- Knowledge of Transcoding software (MPEG Streamclip / Compressor
- Vimeo and WeTransfer
- Advanced Final Cut Pro
- Content delivery platforms and their security settings (Vimeo & WeTransfer)
- Asset Management systems experience
If you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.