Digital Media Assistant
An award winning talent management organisation are looking for an ambitious and talented Digital Media Assistant to work across their impressive talent roster.
You will need to be passionate about design, social media and creating engaging content.
- Maintain social media channels
- Create engaging content - images, GIFs, videos
- Assist on promotional shoots
- Maintain and manage client websites
- Continuous reporting and statistical analysis of social media accounts
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following skills:
- Photoshop Design skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience across platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube is essential
- Camera shooting and video editing experience essential
- Basic website editing knowledge with HTML and CSS beneficial but not essential
If the above fits and you have a passion for all things social media, design and the entertainment industry then please send your CV and relevant portfolio/examples to email@example.com
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.