Handle is working with one of UK's leading major music labels looking for a number of Digital Media Buyers to complete their in-house team across the whole group at various levels.
You will be an experienced Digital Media Buyer who will play an essential role in one of the most respected, progressive music labels in the business who represent artists from household names and music legends to up and coming acts.
If you're an experienced Digital Media Buyer who has a track record of managing programmatic digital media campaigns, and looking for a job with a major player in the most exciting industry then read on!
You will be responsible for;
- Building and managing then biddable media campaigns across social media partners (Facebook, YouTube, Spotify, Twitter, Shazam etc) and/or DSP's.
- Ensure campaigns are on track to deliver within budget.
- Account manager responsibilities which include informing labels and directors of campaign issues.
- Teaming up with the strategic planners and data analyst to deliver campaigns within budget.
- Proven track record of executing and reporting on programmatic media campaigns.
- Solid understanding of the digital media industry, including display, mobile and video.
- Number cruncher with skills in excel and interest in data mining.
- Broad experience with analytics and DSP's, and experience of private marketplace deals.
If you're looking for an exciting role in the one of the industry's most influential companies where you can grow and progress as a Digital Media Buyer then don't hesitate to apply now.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.