Handle Recruitment is working with a leading Entertainment/Gaming company to find a Digital Operations Assistant, to join this exciting company for a 12 month fixed contract. The Digital Operations Assistant will help the testing, transition and implementation of the new systems.
Key features will include:
- Assessing the new systems, and assisting on the transition and implementation
- Data cleansing and data migration for the new systems
- Providing feedback and highlighting potential risks
- Supporting the delivery of digital promotions
- Adding custom texts to products
- Uploading and updating media properties to digital products
- Assisting in the makings of user guides
The successful candidate will have:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills-to work across all levels of the business
- Ability to communicate clearly and explain work and process flows
- Experience using excel/ access databases
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.