Digital Operations Manager - Media
This role supports the Product development environment enabling the delivery of a high-quality service to end users and responsible for ensuring service support and service delivery processes are in place.
The key requirement for this Digital Manager is experience with overseeing & building the Digital service process for app releases as well as taking ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Oversee Service Management process
- Maintain high performing service support functions
- Owner of the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes
- Release management. Track and oversee all releases
- version control
- Act as the gate and host go-no go decisions for all live deployments
- Monitor, control and support service delivery;
- Drive internal and third party service review meetings
- Work with internationally distributed teams
- Jira and tracking bugs
- Experience of use and configuration of Zendesk
- Media / broadcast / Mobile agency / *
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Akua on 0207569 9926.
* Digital Operations Manager / Digital Delivery Manager
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.