Handle Recruitment is working on an exciting, newly created Digital Optimiser/ Data Specialist role on a 12 month consultancy basis for a leading Music company.
Sitting within the Global Classics Department and reporting into the SVP of Strategic Content and Partnerships, you will be responsible for handling the "tagging" of Jazz catalogues and acting as the point of contact for two jazz labels based in the US.
- Working towards maximising availability for as many of the company's assets as possible
- Ensuring the metadata meets the current standards required by Global Business Partners
- Liaising with colleagues on an agreed set of Jazz metadata standards
- Undertaking data analysis and data clean-ups
- Monitoring pirate activities across the digital space of the company's Jazz repertoire
- Providing an excellent service to both Jazz labels
- Excellent knowledge of and a passion for Jazz music
- Experience of tagging music
- Experience of working with metadata
- Knowledge of how the recorded music business works - publishing, neighbouring and ancillary rights
- Ability to be persuasive when needed, and be able to gain the trust of both labels
- Immaculate attention to detail, the ability to think on your feet and be a natural relationship builder
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would love work for this amazing company based in their West London Head office, please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.