Handle is working with a high profile sports organisation to recruit an experienced Digital App Producer to work on a number of cutting edge digital products and experiences.
Preference will be given to a Digital Producer with strong experience of games apps or gamification of experiences.
The App Producer will be responsible for the delivery of a health and fitness app aligning features of a wearable device.
- The production of a cutting edge fitness application
- Day to day management of the external development team
- Sprint planning
- Sprint reviews
- Backlog management and grooming
- Sprint Retrospectives
- Working with the Hardware and Firmware Project Manager to ensure design and features are aligned a
- Collaborating with and coordinating internal and external design and creative resources
- Management of the product roadmap and timely delivery
- Proven ability building and operating digital products
- Project management experience
- Agile certification (Scrum Master or Product Owner)
- An ability to form flexible and collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience managing internal and external development teams
- Experienced at managing a team of direct and indirect reports
- Familiar with all elements of a modern digital business including:
- Familiarity developing and releasing products on iOS and Android
- Avid fitness or sports enthusiast
- Interest in and awareness of emerging technologies
- The role will be based in West London but weekly/bi-weekly travel to Manchester will be required
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.