Handle Recruitment is seeking an immediately available Digital/Event Producer to support on a virtual festival, renowned for celebrating and awarding the advertising and creative industries.
Working as part of the dynamic and agile Awards team, you will respond to the evolving needs of a global audience to deliver high quality content by overseeing operations, directing staff and coordinating technical and production aspects of the festival. Please note that this is a short term temporary position to start immediately, which will involve working outside of office hours.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the scripts for digital content filmed as live
- Coordinating video assets for the editing team
- Briefing interviewers for pre-recorded shows
- Corresponding with the Speakers Ops team, supporting them with talent throughout the entire speaker journey
- Ensuring excel documents are accurate for the wider teams
- Problem solving when required
- Turning projects around very quickly when required
- Checking all content for accuracy and errors
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Live event experience or production experience, on an international scale ideal
- Knowledge of the advertising and communications industry is highly desirable
- Ability to work well under pressure and problem solve
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong administration skills
- Proficient skills of G- Suite and conferencing softwares
- Availability to begin immediately for a one month contract, managing multiple projects in this time
Please apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.