An innovative and award winning Games Studio are looking for a passionate Producer to join the team. They are working on some very exciting projects and need someone special to head them up.
You will need to be passionate about games and have a track record of creating and delivering complex digital projects.
Your main responsibilities will include:
Planning and Project Management
- Managing projects from concept to delivery.
- Responsible for the team, co-ordinating the budget and the scope.
- Working in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies with a team for a mixture of creative experiences (including web, installations, mobile and console)
- Managing the project team's day to day activity.
- Making sure all costs are communicated clearly with an easy to understand list of deliverables.
- Escalating issues to relevant stakeholders, internally or externally.
- You will be first contact for the client on your project.
- You will be responsible for giving the client updates on progress and report any issues and advise if budget needs to be increased.
- You will have experience of working directly with clients, pushing back where necessary.
- You will be responsive, open and flexible.
A background working in a creative / digital Agency would be highly beneficial as well as experience of producing games.
Salary £45,000 - £55,000
Please send your CV to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.