Are you a digital whizz and expert Producer with a passion for children's entertainment brands? Are you a project management expert a multi-tasking maverick with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders? Do you want to work for one of the largest and most well-known global entertainment companies? If so, this is the role for you! We are looking for a Digital Producer to work on a brand new app overseeing the production of content and QA testing before product launch.
What you'll be doing:
- Writing project briefs for new websites, content and apps
- Managing digital agencies, designers and developers to ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget 2
- Undertaking market research and disseminating report findings
- Working closely with senior managers and stakeholders to manage digital projects
- Creating project timelines and production schedules
- QA Testing before product launch
What we'll need from you:
- A hands-on and can-do attitude with strong problem solving skills
- Strong project manager with ability to juggle several priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Proven digital project experience and knowledge of software and coding languages required for iOS, Android and Web products, including HTML and Unity
- Ability to think logically and creatively to resolve problems
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable about digital trends and emerging technology
- Demonstrable passion for children's brands
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator is desirable
If you're ready for your next great career move then apply directly with your profile or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.