Fantastic opportunity to join this leading US Studio where you will be responsible for the strategic direction, budget managment and creative direction and product development across non-linear platforms for children's and entertainment brands, including mobile and TV apps, websites, social media outlets, digital content and sponsorships.
This is a maternity cover position and is an exciting opportunity to work on digital products where you can use the TV to help drive traffic but at the same time develop products that are successes in their own right.
The digital products are important to support the TV channels but are ultimately there to make money from advertising and sponsorship.
* Monetisation - Build strong relationships with digital advertising sales agencies to ensure the commercial viability of all digital products, implementing unique sponsorship opportunities and setting up new revenue streams. Diligently report revenues to stakeholders in the business.
* Strategy - Remain up to date on key developments in the market, highlighting challenges and identify opportunities around existing and new technologies and platforms.
* Budget - Oversee digital budgets; managing digital P&L and planning new expenditure.
* UX - Review and refine the Information Architecture (IA) and overall UX (user experience) to ensure optimal performance.
* UGC - Develop user-generated content tools which encourage a 360° experience with our TV channels and digital portfolio.
* Leadership - Directly manage and lead a small team of Digital Content Producers in the creation and commissioning of innovative and engaging content (e.g. games, short-form programming)
* InfoSec - Work with the information security team on new website/app submissions, approval processes and responding to vulnerabilities as they arise.
* Project Management - Ensure day-to-day updates and large scale projects appeal and interest the audience, and are delivered to tight deadlines and budgets.
* On-Air Promotion - Drive usage through the production of powerful on-air promotions and stunts.
* Relevant experience in developing and evolving successful consumer focused websites and/or mobile apps
* Commercially minded with experience of developing and delivering digital revenues
* Proven ability to take ownership and manage multiple projects, prioritise and deliver results
* Conversant with different ad-serving, video, CMS and UGC moderation platform and technologies; comfortable coordinating between different internal and external teams to solve problems
* Experienced with regulatory parameters, in particular around the collection of children's data and targeted advertising.
* Knowledge of API usage and web application hosting.
* Able to manage and control budgets effectively
* Experience of games and short-form video production and management would be advantageous but not essential
* Experience with Basecamp, Jira, or similar collaboration tools.
* A user-centered design approach to understanding audience needs and validating solutions.
* Experience within children's media would be advantageous but not essential - however an interest in the area is essential.
* A good understanding of social media, such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
* A good understanding of ASO and SEO techniques.
* Excellent presentation, communication, and influencing skills.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.